Friday 5 May 2017

Bury Art Week at Bury Art Museum for Bury Hospice

last week was a bit hectic helping put up Bury Art Week at work and being featured Artist of the year. The opening was great ,with friends turning up to support and I sold a couple,including the large one,however things have come to an abrupt halt since last Saturday when I had a freak accident with a shopping trolley in Tescos. 2 operations on my shoulder later and I'm laid off work for four weeks at least,and yes it is my drawing arm
View from Staff room ..sold

Royal Oak near home

going along Portland St, to meet the Maddogs

Another one of the White Lion


Passing Ducie Bridge on the way home,sold
Mary in Carolyn's yard, sold


Corrie on new Salford Site on a sunny Sunday





Rambos  Northern Quarter


Salford Lads Club and Britons Protection were done for Exhibition
although I sold them before hand

No comments:

Post a Comment